Okay wow. The school system is failing you. Learn some grammar. Your brain should be lean and mean not fat and bloated.
1. Noun: Person. Place. Or Thing. (e.g.) Megatron, Candy Land, gravity.
2. Verb: Action word. (e.g.) spank, defy, electrocute.
3. Adverb: Modifies verbs. (e.g.) spank happily, defy repeatedly, electrocute abruptly.
4. Adjective: Modifies nouns. (e.g.) slimy Megatron, hairy Candy Land, imaginary gravity.
5. Pronoun: Replace nouns in a sentence. (e.g.) Megatron removed his jeans.
6. Conjunction: Joins parts of a sentence together. Megatron inserted his manhood into the toaster and hoped for the best.
7. Articles. There are only three: a, an, and the.
8. Prepositions: Marks the position or relation of one thing to another thing. (e.g.) There is a tiny pirate hiding inside my hat.
9. Interjections: simple sounds to express a feeling. (e.g.) Wow! Oh! What! Sweet Mary Christmas!
There. Grammar 101. At the very least know the nine. Now try to spot all nine words in this sentence:
Great-Polybius! Phreak615 absolutely loved his enormous rhomboids and the way they blocked all light from the blistering sun.